শনিবার, ২৪ নভেম্বর, ২০১২

Maybe bisexual? : Sexuality Forum - Psych forums

First let me lead by saying I don't think this properly belongs in a sexual "disorder" forum, but not sure where else to post it. I'm a 23 year old male, by the way.

Basically I know that I am attracted sexually to women, have had several relationships with women, have satisfying sexual relations with ladies, etc. Also though, I've had several gay guy friends who have seemed attracted to me. I've not had a problem with this, and have considered what it might be like to be in a relationship with a man. I'm not sure if it's just that I'm open-minded about sexuality, because I don't become aroused thinking about other men in a sexual way in a straightforward sense. It's like... I sometimes feel attracted to particular men, but not in a way that is necessarily sexual (if that makes sense?). At the same time, I sometimes feel that maybe I am bi-sexual and that, growing up in a heteronormative society, I've just been conditioned not to explore that side of things.

Basically, I know that I'm attracted to women sexually, but I also feel that I might be attracted to men as well, but I haven't really had a chance to explore that possibility. It could just be curiosity; I know several comfortably gay men who have experimented with women but who are, obviously, not straight. I'm also about 2 months removed from a relatively long-term relationship, so I could just be feeling experimental.

But I guess my question is: what should I do? Is there a way to explore this? I feel like it'd be strange at the least, and possibly offensive, to tell a gay friend I'd like to "experiment" or something like that. Or if things started happening and I freaked out, I might hurt someone's feelings. I'd be glad to hear your thoughts on this.

Source: http://www.psychforums.com/sexuality/topic101518.html

ann curry euro 2012 Colorado Springs pga tour Nora Ephron mario balotelli mario balotelli

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন